How to Install Norton Antivirus on Windows 7, 8, 10?
Norton is a leading antivirus program offered by Symantec Corporation and it is well outlined with the components to remove to scrutinize and expel malware, adware, harmful files from your computer. Here’re some steps that a user can utilize to install this security program on Windows 7, 8 and 10.
Internet explorer users use these Steps for install Norton Antivirus on his/her PC?
- First, you need to visit official page of Norton antivirus and need to choose a free trial version of this antivirus program.
- After downloading this program you need to run the installer.
- Just tap on “Run” button when a dialogue box appears.
- Then, you need to wait for a moment.
- In the next step, you’ll see a confirmation message and click on “Continue” option to carry on its installation process.
- Complete this process by following its setup wizard.
Firefox users use these Steps for install Norton Antivirus on his/her PC?
- Open the web browser and then visit the official website of Norton Antivirus and then tap on the trial version of the antivirus.
- Now, tap on “Save” option to download setup of this antivirus.
- Next step is “Run” the installer.
- You need to click on downloaded setup of this antivirus.
- Then, just follow this setup wizard by clicking on an option “I agree”.
- It will take some moment to install these files on your computer.
These are some steps that one can follow to install Norton antivirus application on your PC, in case, you find yourself in trouble while installation you can approach for help from Norton antivirus customer support team. Techs offer you on-call support to install this security program to your computer.